Eliminaton of Hazards
- Limited number of patrons plus staff present in on-site store and tasting area.
- Limited number of patrons allowed during events.
- Front of House by-the-glass service available for patio and front of house limited seating.
- Seating capacity at patio tables is a maximum of 6 patrons from the same party.
- Glassware collection bins to encourage self bussing.
- Current menus online for customers to make ordering decisions before approaching the bar.
- Tables are two meters apart.
- Payment terminal for take-away located on separate table, 2 meters from Beertender.
- Limited number dogs and minors allowed.
- Outdoor sink and soap available for hand washing without entering restrooms.
- Patrons are asked to wear masks at all times when not seated.
- Manage entry and exit into the Brewhouse
- Greeter at the doorway during busy times to direct, monitor and manage patrons.
- Signage and floor direction indicators to direct patrons to serving area, payment terminal and washrooms.
- Signage posted indicating that any patron or visitor who is exhibiting flu-like symptoms (such as fever, chills and cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, new muscles aches or headache) will be denied entry. This is a shared responsibility for the health of all.
- Signage posted regarding patron use of hand sanitizer BEFORE entering the Brewhouse.
- Blackboard signage posted outside providing instruction for patrons.
- Signage posted regarding occupancy limits.
- Signage posted regarding hand washing (in washrooms).
- Tent cards placed on tables with COVID best behaviour.
- Reminder to cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Hand sanitizer available for patrons upon entry into the Brewhouse, at payment terminal area and in washrooms.
- New glass used for each beverage poured (includes, beer, wine, cider, water).
- Cleaning between seatings. Tables and seats should be wiped prior to next party occupancy.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Face shields, masks and gloves are available for staff if needed.